Ubiflex is a non lead flashing material which can be used in most applications where lead is traditionally installed. Ubiflex is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and recyclable. Ubiflex is only of value to the installer; it has no re-sale value as scrap. Available in grey and terracotta. Ubiflex B3 is suitable for use in a variety of applications such as cover flashings, step flashings, rooflite flashings, conservatory flashings and more. Ubiflex is the only flexible non lead flashing on the market with a BBA certificate for general use and a BRE wind tunnel test with Ubiflex B3 surrounding a chimney and sealed with Ubiflex Gap Seal, demonstrated that the flashing will resist wind speeds of up to 110mph (49m/s) without failing.
This version is grey in colour and is sold in a roll of 200mm x 6m (3.5mm Thick)
WHY USE LEAD? USE UBIFLEX INSTEAD
Why you ask? Below are some key facts for using our Ubiflex :)
- No scrap value - no risk of theft
- Saves time&money- up to 50% quicker to install than lead.
- No toxic risk - environmentally friendly
- 80% Lighter than lead - less risk of injury.
- BRE wind tunnel tested, BBA Certified and approved by NHBC
- 25 Year guarantee