Eco-friendly lightweight roofing tiles are finished in a Green granulated stone dust, giving them a protective outer layer. You can use 3 tiles per square meter on your roof.
LIGHTWEIGHT TILE FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ultra-lightweight - 6 kg per square metre
- Fast and easy to install
- Able to be installed from an inclination of 10 degrees
- Easy to saw and cut
- Fully weather resistant to -20°c
- UV resistant and colour fast
- Will look incredible when Installed
LIGHTWEIGHT TILE DIMENSIONS
- Overall Size: 1180mm x 360mm
- Cover Size: 1090mm x 310mm
- Coverage: 3 Tiles per m²
- Profile Thickness: 2mm
- Weight: 2.0 kg per tile/ 6 kg per m²
LIGHTWEIGHT TILE COST PER METER
The cost of our granulated tiles is £34.71 + VAT per m².
LIGHTWEIGHT TILE COMPOSITION
The base of our tiles is made from a mix of a recycled and virgin polypropylene, which is then treated, painted, and coated with a Natural Stone Granulate. Our tiles are handmade to the highest standard, and we pride ourselves on our attention to detail.