- Ubiflex Red 200mm x 6m (3.5mm Thick) - (Product Code 534016)
- Ubiflex High Tack Sealant - (Product Code 534066)
- Ubiflex Gap Seal - (Product Code 534068)
- Ubiflex Fixing Clips - (Product Code 534062)
The Ubiflex Non-Lead Flashing Pack includes the above items. Ubiflex is a non-lead flashing material which can be used in most applications where lead is traditionally installed. Ubiflex is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and recyclable.
Ubiflex is only of value to the installer; it has no re-sale value as scrap. Ubiflex B3 is suitable for use in a variety of applications such as cover flashings, step flashings, rooflite flashings, conservatory flashings and more. Ubiflex is the only flexible non lead flashing on the market with a BBA certificate for general use and a BRE wind tunnel test with Ubiflex B3 surrounding a chimney and sealed with Ubiflex Gap Seal, demonstrated that the flashing will resist wind speeds of up to 110mph (49m/s) without failing.
Made from modified polyethin compound with an aluminium mesh reinforcement.
This version is red in colour and is sold in a roll of 200mm x 6m plus extra fixings.
Why use Lead? Use Ubiflex instead
Why you ask? Below are some key facts for using our Ubiflex
- No scrap value - no risk of theft
- Saves time & money- up to 50% quicker to install than lead.
- No toxic risk - environmentally friendly
- 80% Lighter than lead - less risk of injury.
- BRE wind tunnel tested, BBA Certified and approved by NHBC
- 25 Year guarantee