Last Updated June 2023.
We use PayPal to collect and process transaction information for more information please check out their policies.
Click here for our full delivery/returns policy.
Free Delivery is only applicable to a selected group of products that we sell. Items that qualify for Free Delivery will be highlighted within the product description with a discount code to use at the checkout.
- Add Discount Code at Checkout
- You will then need to Proceed
- Add address and Continue
- Select the postage option for example "UK Mainland Express Delivery 1-2 Working days from Dispatch"
- When you proceed to the Payment Screen, the delivery cost will have been removed.
Please Note: That free delivery only applies to orders that contain products that are eligible for free shipping.
If you experience issues with Free Delivery please contact us.
We will occasionally run offers and promotions. These will be communicated via email, the website or our social media posts. These discount codes and offers are subject to the following conditions:
- Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or special discount. We maintain the right to cancel any order which tries to combine offers.
- Offers and discount codes are only valid for a limited period, as specified in the marketing communication. They cannot be used outside of this qualifying period.
- Any discount value is unable to be refunded outside of the promotional period; This includes orders made just before a promotional period starts.
- Offers and promotions cannot be applied after an order has been made for the applicable product.
- Orders are subject to the availability of stock. Lightweight Tiles maintains the right to end or extend any promotion without prior notice.
- It is the customers responsibility to familiarise themselves with terms and conditions of each offer or promotion. By ordering and utilising any offers, this indicates the customers full acceptance of these terms.
- All discount codes, including email discounts, do not discount the delivery cost (unless otherwise stated) and are applied excluding VAT.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer Internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any 3rd parties.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, such as marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
After you opt-in, if you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us at: Lightweight Tiles Ltd Unit 138 Lydney Harbour Estate, Lydney, GL15 4EJ.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Our store is hosted on SilverStripe. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through SilverStripe's data storage, databases and the general SilverStripe application. As such, your data is stored on a secure server behind a firewall.
This site contain links to other websites which are not owned or controlled by Lightweight Tiles. These policies only apply to this Lightweight Tiles website, and we are not responsible for the privacy policies of other websites.Once you leave our store website or are redirected to a third-party website or application, you are no longer governed by our Terms of Service.
Similarly, while we moderate user contributions such as blog comments on our sites, we are not responsible for such content and may not agree with the content of these comments or posts.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer by websites (such as ours), we currently use two types of cookies on our site. Essential ones which help users with the site - such as login info and remembering shopping cart items. These cookies track no personal data. We also use non-essential cookies to track anonymous usage of the site for analytics purposes (google and facebook) so we can continue to improve the user experience. These also contain no personal data, only usage info.
In the future we may add more complicated user tracking that would require setting cookies that track how you interact with this site. If we add this feature we will up date this page and add suitable notifications to the site.
CHANGES TO THESE POLICIES
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about our policies, please contact us.