Key facts about our LightWeight Tiles Roofing System.
KEY FACTS ABOUT LIGHTWEIGHT TILES:
Key features and Benefits
- UK based, family run business
- 25 Year Guarantee on all Tiles
- Ultra-Lightweight, 6 kg per square meter/ 5kg for the Ungranulated
- Hand finished, high quality product
- 3 tiles to a square meter (£29.85 (inc VAT) per m2 granulated RRP and £20.97 per m2 smooth)
- Quick and easy dry fix installation directly onto battens
- Can be installed over an existing roof covering, i.e. damaged felt
- Installation on Roof Pitches as low as 10 degrees
- No specialised cutting equipment required
- Fully weather and UV resistant to -20 degrees C
- Excellent sound absorption and thermal insulation
- Extremely tough and durable (Can be walked on during installation without risk, forklifts have driven over them with little damage)
- EU tested - We know that the weather resistancy of our lightweight roof tiles is important we have tested them rigorously in the EU.
- Fire Rated – Our tiles have undergone a full External Fire Exposure Roof Test in accordance with BS 476 Part 3: 2004.
- Eco-friendly, made from a blend of recycled and virgin polypropylene which can be recycled at the end of their life too.
All these facts can be found in our Downloads page.
We manufacture and distribute a lightweight roofing system made from top quality polypropylene to the very highest standard and pride ourselves on our attention to detail. We feel that one of main benefits to our Ultra Lightweight Roofing system is that you/ your customer can choose which components they require, unlike some alternative Lightweight Roofing on the market. With some of these, you have to purchase the whole roofing kit whether it is all required or not. Whereas with us, we provide you with the exact numbers the customer needs, no minimum order or pack sizes!
If you would like to know more about LightWeight Tiles please feel free to contact us.