Our Lightweight Opaque Roof Tiles, also referred to as “Translucent Roof Tiles” are the perfect choice if you need to let sunlight in and keep out the rain. These amazing roof tiles let around 50% of defused light through. The Opaque tiles are not clear in colour, they have a white appearance which aids light reflection which in turn, helps protect the contents of the building from UV damage.
Main uses for this product:
- Replacement for corrugated roofing sheets on car ports and lean-to’s.
- Garden Shed Rooflights (when used in conjunction with our non-translucent range of tiles)
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF Opaque Roof Tiles
- A cheap lightweight solution for letting in natural light
- Can be incorporated into any of our ranges of lightweight tiles, giving you a fantastic finish
- The roof tiles come with a 25-year guarantee
- Ultra-lightweight - 5 kg per square metre
- Fast and easy to install
- Can be installed from an inclination of 10 degrees
- Easy to saw and cut
- Fully weather resistant to -20°c
- UV resistant
ECO FRIENDLY LIGHT ROOFING TILES
The main component of our light roofing tiles is recycled polypropylene which is mixed with virgin polypropylene. This creates a durable plastic roofing tile.
LIGHTWEIGHT TILES DIMENSIONS:
- Overall Size: 1180mm x 360mm
- Cover Size: 1090mm x 310mm
- Coverage: 3 Tiles per m²
- Profile Thickness: 2mm
- Weight: 5 kg per-squared meter
If you have any questions? Please get in contact and we will help.